The Autism Clinic at Hope seeks to hire a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist with experience in assessment and treatment of children with disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Position duties include the following:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation that includes ADOS, ADI-R, assessment of ability and adaptive behavior, screening for signs of mental illness, mental status exam, observations, DSM-V diagnosis and recommendations for service at our Springfield, Illinois and Maryville, Illinois clinics (potential for opportunities at our St. Louis clinic as well)
- Develop individualized treatment goals for children and adolescents with a range of functioning levels using a variety of assessment tools.
- Conduct functional analysis with behavior analysts whenever a specific intervention program is appropriate and a diagnostic data base is necessary.
- Attendance and participation in all applicable staff meetings.
- Participates in continuing education and professional development by attending workshops and conferences, maintaining active memberships in professional organizations, publishing research and/or making presentations to other professionals.
- Establish personal goals for professional growth; participate actively in problem-solving; provide solution oriented and proactive recommendations; maintain effective and respectful interactions; communicate clearly and effectively; practice in accord with APA ethical standards.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA-accredited Clinical Psychology program
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Illinois
- Specialized knowledge and experience in the following: Applied Behavior Analysis, Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Expertise in the administration and interpretation of psychological evaluations, including IQ testing, the ADOS, adaptive functioning and clinical syndromes
- Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis principles, functional analysis, and formulating and implementing behavior plans
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner with all levels of employees
- Successful background clearance, physical, and drug screening
- Ability to be enrolled as an insurance provider
- Currently enrolled as an insurance provider
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure within 6 months
Qualified candidates, please submit resume to:
Leigh Grannan, Clinic Director